Reblog if God has done amazing things in your life.
This should have WAY more notes than this.
When your friends try to show you something funny from the internet but you've already seen it.
“Honey, I’m from tumblr. We’re like, weeks ahead of you.”
"I'm so fat, I need to lose weight."
Two Different Perspectives.
- Boy: I saw her today.
- Girl: I saw him today.
- Boy: It seems like it's been forever.
- Girl: I wonder if he still cares.
- Boy: She looks better than ever.
- Girl: I couldn't stop staring at him.
- Boy: I asked how things are going.
- Girl: I asked about his new girlfriend.
- Boy: I'd pick her over any girl I'm with.
- Girl: He's probably really happy right now.
- Boy: I can't even look at her without crying.
- Girl: He couldn't even look at me.
- Boy: I told her I miss her.
- Girl: He didn't mean it.
- Boy: I meant it.
- Girl: He doesn't mean it.
- Boy: I love her.
- Girl: He loves his new girlfriend.
- Boy: I held her for the last time.
- Girl: He gave me a friendly hug.
- Boy: Then I went home and cried.
- Girl: Then I went home and cried.
- Boy: I lost her.
- Girl: I still love him.
- Mom I'm going out
- With your friends?
- No mom, With pikachu
- WHO IS PIKACHU?
IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND?